Talking Diva

*Simply Sharing*
Apart from sharing our stories, we like to hear from you, you and you too!!! This is a place for u too blah everything out!!!
Simply share your thoughts, comments, experiences or questions by clicking 'comment' at the bottom of every post. If u like us to publish ur experiences/jobs/questions for u, simply mail us at diva-madness@live.com. Wait for ya!!!




Contents

Things to be included in this site:
# fashion
# dining and travel
# work and study
# publish PT and FT jobs
# Questions on various issues
# voice out any bad experiences of ur online shopping so that everyone will be awared of it
# Blog sharing -have u read up any interesting blog recently?
# others

Mail us if u want to publish anything here
diva-madness@live.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Experience near the LRT station: Be aware

Shared by Sandy Ng, student.

" I just want to share with you my experience. I pass by majid jamek lrt station the other day after class. I stood there to wait for a friend. I was wearing skirt at that time. I heard some sound like 'ka chat' (like hp camera sound) behind so i turn back to see who is taking picture. Then I saw an Indian man talking on the phone, he was approximately 40++. So i didn't suspect anything and turn back. I heard the sound for the second time so i turn back again, i saw the old man quickly hold his phone to pretend he was talking on the phone. Then I felt something worng so i walked to the other side of the road. I didn't noe what happened by then. After that i turn back then only i saw the place that i stood just now was near the staircase, i tink the man tried to take the picture of those ladies that are wearing skirt when they go up the staircase, or he is trying to take the pic of mine. Anyways, hope you girls be extra careful when you go to that area because i heard a lot of crimes were committed over there nowadays."

No comments: