Talking Diva

*Simply Sharing*
Apart from sharing our stories, we like to hear from you, you and you too!!! This is a place for u too blah everything out!!!
Simply share your thoughts, comments, experiences or questions by clicking 'comment' at the bottom of every post. If u like us to publish ur experiences/jobs/questions for u, simply mail us at diva-madness@live.com. Wait for ya!!!




Contents

Things to be included in this site:
# fashion
# dining and travel
# work and study
# publish PT and FT jobs
# Questions on various issues
# voice out any bad experiences of ur online shopping so that everyone will be awared of it
# Blog sharing -have u read up any interesting blog recently?
# others

Mail us if u want to publish anything here
diva-madness@live.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bad experience

Shared by Doris Chang,

" I do not know how many of you tried online shopping thing before but the first time i tried, i had encountered a not so happy experience. The seller of one particular blog agreed to do COD with me in 1U shopping mall. I went there and she was there waiting for me. It gave me a very good impression because they are punctuate. Then i happily got my items and paid them too. I checked the dress that i bought in the shopping mall and it was ok. When i reached home and checked carefully, i saw the dress looks really old and had washed for a few times. So i asked the seller and she said the dress was brand new. I was so sad. I just want to tell the online seller that honesty is the best policy. If you want to sustain your business, you really depend a lot on the return customers. I know i will never go back and buy from that online shop again"

No comments: