Talking Diva

*Simply Sharing*
Apart from sharing our stories, we like to hear from you, you and you too!!! This is a place for u too blah everything out!!!
Simply share your thoughts, comments, experiences or questions by clicking 'comment' at the bottom of every post. If u like us to publish ur experiences/jobs/questions for u, simply mail us at diva-madness@live.com. Wait for ya!!!




Contents

Things to be included in this site:
# fashion
# dining and travel
# work and study
# publish PT and FT jobs
# Questions on various issues
# voice out any bad experiences of ur online shopping so that everyone will be awared of it
# Blog sharing -have u read up any interesting blog recently?
# others

Mail us if u want to publish anything here
diva-madness@live.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bad experience

Shared by Jessica Wong,

" I owned a blog shop that selling clothes and bags. I received an order from a girl who named herself Eva. As usual, she arranged a COD with me in KLCC. I had waited her for about 1 hours but she never showed up. Then i tried to called her but she off the phone. I was so furious because I know it was a last min back out case. No choice, i went back and blacklisted her name in my blog. One day i browse through some online shopping blogs and found this email address that Eva gave me. She is one of the shopping blog owner. I don't have to say much here, i hope what i guess is not true. If it is true, i really hope the blog owner herself should be ethical since people that is buying from you has trust in you."

No comments: